Savor the feel of the perfectly healthy and pure air with HuPro PRO-777
- Produces both cool and warm mist
- Detects the current humidity
- Maintains the healthy level of moisture
- Removes harmful particles from the air
Dry air in our homes makes us feel unwell
In an urban environment, we’re almost all the time exposed to low levels of humidity. Especially, during cold seasons when the heaters are on. Since we spend quite a lot of time indoors, we constantly breathe dry air. As a result, we get numerous breathing and skin issues, feel the lack of energy, and get sick more often.
It’s hard to keep the air clean indoors
We might think that the air in our homes is cleaner than in the outdoors. Unfortunately, that’s rarely the case. House dust, pollen from houseplants, pet fur, cooking fumes, and pollutants from the outside are captured within our households.
HuPro Pro-777 solves both problems at once!HuPro Pro-777 is an extremely silent ultrasonic humidifier and air purifier that will create a healthy environment for you and your family.
Detects the level of humidityThanks to the built-in sensor, HuPro Pro-777 detects the current level of moisture in the air and informs you about it. It means you can ensure that HuPro really does its job right!
Maintains the healthy humidityYou don’t need to linger near your humidifier to capture the moment when the level of moisture in the air is perfect. Just choose the Auto Mode! HuPro Pro-777 will turn on and off to maintain the humidity you desire.
Purifies and ionizes the airHuPro Pro-777 is an air purifier as well. It means, that your humidifier will release 30 million negative ions per minute to keep your air healthy and clean. Anions along with the healthy level of moisture make harmful particles clump together and fall down. It means you won’t be breathing in all those pollutants anymore. Also, that annoying static electricity will go away.
Warm and cool mist settingsWarm and comforting mist is perfect for colder seasons. It will keep the air moisturized and your home warm. And during a hot summer, you will appreciate the cool refreshing mist. HuPro Pro-777 produces an ultra-fine mist that doesn’t create the condensate.
Cleans the waterHuPro Pro-777 purifies the water you pour into it. Ultraviolet light kills harmful bacteria and viruses, and a ceramic filter removes any pollutants from the water. As a result, the mist is perfectly clean and healthy.
Dispenses essential oilsUse the built-in aroma box to turn HuPro Pro-777 in an essential oil dispenser. Simply add several drops of your favorite aroma to this box and enjoy a pleasant scent.
Sleep mode and a timerDeactivate all the lights and sounds to use HuPro Pro-777 at night and in your kid’s bedroom. Also, you can use a 12-hour timer to set the time when your humidifier must turn off. This will lower your electric bill.
5 speed levelsDo you want to moisturize the air as quickly as possible? It’s easy with HuPro Pro-777. You can choose between five speed levels to control how fast will the level of humidity rise.
Large water tankHuPro Pro-777 is designed with a 4-liter detachable water container that’s easy to fill and clean. Thanks to such a large capacity, your humidifier will work for 30 hours at one refill and moisturize the air in an area of up to 500 square meters.
Easy and safe to useA large LED screen, touch button controls, and a simple speed slider guarantee that it will be a piece of cake for you to use HuPro Pro-777. Also, when out of the water, your humidifier will automatically turn off. It turns off right away if you remove the water tank, too.
1. Do not confuse warm mist setting with steam. The warm mist is 140 °F - the optimal temperature for human respiratory system and completely safе for kids & pets (won't cause injuries/burns if they get too close). Warm steam produces in 15 min. after the warm setting is on.
2. The device lasts for up to 30 hours at the lowest speed cool mist. Higher speed/warm mist rеduce running time.
3. Do not put DIRECTLY on the varnished, painted or wooden surfaces that could be damaged by moisture or water!
In the heating season, low humidity dries out wooden floors/furniture. A humidifier maintains humidity at 40% or more. Keep the device on a glass, marble or plastic surface above the floor level. HOWEVER, if you keep the humidifier on the wooden floor or table, put a plastic mat or other substitute (at least 30" x 30") under it to avoid moisture condensation under the device.
4. Keep away from electric appliances to avoid damage by water. Do not put on carpet or towel!
5. Do not add arоma oіl into water tank. Use a glass dropper to apply oil in the specially designed tray.
6. Using tap water with high mineral content (hard water) with any humidifier causes white dust to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water.
All humidifiers need to be cleaned and maintained. Please, follow these simple maintenance tips to extend the life of your device and enhance its efficiency.
- If it has deposits on the plastic water tank, remove them from the unit and soak them in vinegar, same as above.